I really want to visit Cebu Island!! Links for Cebu Island: Cebu Wikipedia (Cebu Island is made up of 167 islands, large and small ) Living + Nomads (Cebu) (Travel Blog) Here is a nice YouTube video (with many idea): There are many things I want to do! Here are my top 10: 1- I really want to swim with whale sharks!! 2- I want to ride raft and play in the waterfall. 3- I want to do island hopping in Cebu!! 4- I want to eat Tuslob Buwa! 5- I also want to ride a jeepney! 6- I want to see Taoist Temple in person! 7- I want to experience a seaside restaurant. 8- I want to take a photo in top of big hand. 9- I really want to visit Bantayan Island!! 10- I want to see the whole city of Cebu. 1- Whale Shark In Oslob, we can encounter whale sharks in the wild. Encounter rate 99%!! I really want to watching whale sharks and snorkeling!! 2- Kawasan Falls Kawasan Falls has a beautiful emerald green color. Moreover, n...
Outfit × Weather Apps "Clothing Forecast " (Problem & Idea / Solution) Do many college students have a hard time deciding what to wear every day? Also, it's difficult to choose stylish clothes. Furthermore, it is very difficult to check tomorrow's temperature and decide what to wear. My invention which I've named the "Clothing Forecast" help you decide on the right outfit for each occasion. By combining the ability to combine clothes from any brand with weather forecasts, you can make more optimal outfits choices. (Specifics) ・Create a life-size avatar of yourself. -->suggest outfits that suit your frame. ・All clothes you own can be registered regardless of brand. ・Discover new outfit combinations. -->Increase your outfits options without having to buy new clothes. ・Choose an outfit that suits the temperature each day. -->No more regrets about being too hot or too cold while out and about. ・offer outfi...
Game Review I will recommend the game which I enjoyed in class. It's called "Penalty Kick Online" You can play it for free online. Click here to try it!!! (Goal of the Game) 1. You play penalty kick against on computer or friends. 2. You swipe to kick the ball. 3. If you score a goal, you can get a chance to extra penalty kick. However, you can only get a chance extra penalty kick if you answer the calculation question correctly. 4. Next, you are goalkeeper. You tap the screen to let the opponent kick. 5. You do this alternately. You aim to defeat opponents and level up. (Pros + and Cons -) (+) Fun with your Friends. (+) This game improves the player's calculation skills. (+) The controls are simple and you can enjoy it right away. (+) This game has effective tweaks. (-) This game is difficult to operate accurately. (-) There are few types of calculations. (Rating) I give this game 9/10, this game is addictive and fun. I would recommend it especially for those who ...
コメント
コメントを投稿